Bracknell Transport Services is a family owned and run Removal and Storage business, based in Bracknell
Professional Removals / Commercial work
undertaken / Clearance services / Man & Van Hire / Box Sales
No key waiting charges - Free no obligation quotes - No Deposits - No extra charges for
Strong Customer and Business to Business relationships have enabled us to grow a long standing reputation, with regard to the cost effective quality focused services we provide. Our return customers
and the feedback / referrals they provide leave us confident we can meet the needs of our Private and Commercial customers, efficiently and effectively.
Affordable/Cost effective pricing office number for Office 07927 298801 - Mobile Number 07753 242652
On all House Removals we offer:
- FREE no Obligation quotes.
- NO Deposits to pay.
- NO Hidden costs.
- No extra weekend charges.
- Insurance included in all our quotes.
- Real Family Staff.
- Real Company Vans.
- All our vans have sign writing on them so you know you are dealing with FULL time professionals.
Introducing a new innovative storage solution... Let us bring bespoke storage facilities to you! We have a wide range of flat pack
steel units saving you time and money!
- Made from strong galvanised steel.
- Convenient design.
- Sizes - 2m x 2.1 m / 3m x 2.1m / 4m x 2.1m also site offices available.
- Great for difficult to reach spaces as we build them on site for you.
- Short and long term rental.
- See our storage gallery photos.
This is just one of the many storage solutions we offer, for more information call us for a free quote on 07927 298801.
Commercial Transport Services:
Logistically positioned in Bracknell Berkshire puts us in a prime position with, Reading, Wokingham, Maidenhead, Slough, Berkshire, Camberley, Guildford, surrey and easy access to the whole of
Surrey, London, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, – M4 – M25 – M3 – M40 plus Heathrow – Gatwick – Luton – London – Bristol – Stansted Airports, Dover and Portsmouth Docks and the whole of the
UK, Scotland and Wales.